Visit My New Site for More Freebies

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Soapmaking: free soap recipes & directions and more...

I found an interesting website today that shares recipes and directions for making your own homemade soap. Elaine White, author of the "Soap Recipes" book has decided to share some of her free soap making recipes with us.

Although I will probably still buy the ready made melt and pour soap ingredients to pour into molds, I thought that it might be interesting to learn how to make my own soap from scratch by following a recipe too. In any case, I thought that Elaine White's free soap making recipes & directions: how to make soap was a pretty good find, and hoped that it might be of interest to others as well.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the website as well. There is also a section called Free Formulas where she shares free recipes for things like:

Petroleum Jelly
Skin Cream
Beeswax Polish
Colored Lip Gloss
Dispersing Bath Oil
Chapped-lip Balm

These recipes are part of a collection from Elaine White's book, "Super Formulas, Arts and Crafts"

ValidRank Button