Visit My New Site for More Freebies

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Free Laundry Stain Remover

I don't know about you, but it seems like I am always coming up with some impossible stains in my laundry. I guess that with kids, I should expect it. Anyway, ordinary detergent alone doesn't always get them out, and you can't always add bleach. I often use the detergents with the bleach alternatives added, but even those don't get a lot of the stains out.

I was looking for a better answer, and although I don't know whether or not this will work any better, I have sent away for my free sample of BIZ laundry stain remover. According to the website, you just add it to your washer along with your regular detergent, and your clothes come out clean. Like everything else, we will have to wait and see, but with a free sample you can't go wrong. Why not send for yours and find out for yourself?

ValidRank Button