Visit My New Site for More Freebies

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Free Website That Could Help You Lose Weight

If you are like me and have some extra weight to lose and want to do it in a healthy way, you might be interested in visiting the website I use to track my progress. I have a free account at fitday.com where you can keep track of several things including the foods you eat, your daily activities, your weight, your goals, and more.

You select the foods you eat from their extensive lists, and add them to your list of foods eaten for the day. The calories are added up, along with some of the other nutrients. If your food isn't listed, you can add it to the list as a custom food using the nutrition information from the label.

You also choose the activity you are doing and add it to your activities for the day. If my activity isn't listed I just pick something as close as I can from the list so that the calories burned are about the same. It will add it all up for you and let you know how many calories you burned, how many you have eaten, and how everything compares. It even graphs things out for you so you can watch your weight go down (hopefully) over time.

ValidRank Button