Visit My New Site for More Freebies

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Free Catalogs to Send For...


Things You Never Knew Existed...And other items you can't POSSIBLY live without! Send for their free catalog of great gag gifts, hard to find gadgets, nifty novelty items, or browse their site for lots more funny finds. I think you will get a kick out of this one. They have lots of great items that you won't find anywhere else.

I really enjoyed browsing through the gag gifts and novelty items on the site above, and have my free catalog on the way, and have also sent for the free catalog listed below.

Get can get a free catalog of Medieval Weapon Art catalog. Filled with swords, armor, daggers and other medieval weapons. I found this one really interesting to look at too, with all of the weapons and collectibles in the catalog. You can send away for the free catalog, download it, or browse the collection and order online. In any case, I think that you will find some interesting things in this free catalog.

ValidRank Button