Visit My New Site for More Freebies

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Saving Big with Rite Aid Single Check Rebates

My family has come across some hard times in the past, and if it had not been for the abundance of free products I was able to find, I do not know how we would have survived.

From the beginning, I have done much of my freebie finding offline as well as online. I would suggest that you do the same. There are some great freebies online, but many more to be found in newspaper and magazine advertisements, as well as in-store specials and on product labels. Watch carefully and you never know what you may find.

For those of you who have a Rite Aid Drug Store in your area, if you are not taking advantage of their rebates, you are really missing the boat. Every month they run a promotion called “Single Check Rebates” and have rebates available on several products. Many of the rebates are only for a dollar or two off the item (which is often on sale saving you even more) but they usually have several items available with a full price rebate as well.

I have gotten many full size products free by taking advantage of these Single Check Rebates. All you have to do is go into the store and purchase the items from the special flier, then you can fill out the information on the form in the flier and mail that in along with your receipt, or even better, you can do what I do and request your check online. They will send you a check for the combined totals of all of your rebates. It really could not be easier.

ValidRank Button